If you’re in business or sales, you’ve likely experienced an event/conference being outright canceled or turned into a virtual event. And while many of us roll our eyes at the mere thought of attending another Zoom call–the truth is virtual events are here to stay.
So how do we make them not suck?
In this episode, I’m diving into the key takeaways of what makes for a great virtual conference or event so you can apply those tips to your own meetup without, ya know, breaking social distancing rules. For my logistics people, if you participated in Freightwaves Live at Home event, you know exactly what I’m about to discuss.
Check out the bottom of this post to see the links mentioned.
Links from the Show:
- Freightwaves Live at Home coverage and replays
- Creating your 2020 Content Plan
- Podia’s insight into a great virtual retreat
- iBreakthrough Virtual Event Software
- Switcher Studios broadcasting software